As "Christians only," we claim "No Creed but Christ,"and "No Book but the Bible." Our rule for both faith and practice is God's inspired Word, the Holy Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-7; 1 Timothy 4:16). We seek to follow God's simple plan of salvation as it is laid out in the pages of the New Testament. In regarding salvation, we believe that it is important to look at "the whole of Scripture," rather than focus on any one verse or passage. Having said that, the following is a brief synopsis of our beliefs concerning God's Plan of Salvation.
God's Plan of Salvation
We are to place our FAITH in Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior, trusting in Him alone to get us to heaven (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 11:6)
- We must be willing to turn away from sin and toward God in REPENTANCE (Acts 2:382 Corinthians 7:10).
- We must CONFESS Jesus as Lord, the Christ and Son of the Living God (Matthew 10:32; Romans 10:9).
- We are to be buried with Christ in the waters of Christian BAPTISM (immersion)for the forgiveness of sin and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38; 1 Peter 3:21; Mark 16:16).
- As a Christian, we are called to live a life of FAITHFULNESS to God (2 Timothy 4:7-8).
The Four Spiritual Laws
God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life.
- However, you are sinful; therefore, separated from God.
- Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose again, becoming the bridge between you(sinful man) and Holy God. Jesus is the only way to God the Father.
- You must personally receive this gift of salvation by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. This done through faith, repentance, confession, and baptism.